For our Project Division we are searching for a:
(Senior) Project Engineer
You are a practical, hands-on, results-oriented professional who can design, guide and direct technical projects. After the project is sold by our sales department, you will be responsible for further processing, until completion of the project.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor degree in engineering, with at least 7 years of working experience.
• Prepared to travel worldwide.
• Experience with AutoCAD or Inventor and MS office.
• Experience with project management in equipment manufacturing.
• Extra education or experience in for example electric switch / pneumatics / hydraulics is a plus.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• You are responsible for a variety of projects, which concludes:
• Reviewing, defining and processing projects
• Inspecting and ordering from suppliers
• Developing systems
• Manage and process project-related documents
• If necessary, present at the start of a project at home or abroad (on-and offshore)
It is a 40 hour job.
A challenging job with variety and independence in a growing dynamic organization, that builds on the future. We have a good working environment, where personal growth is stimulated and great conditions of employment; a competitive salary, company phone and if business goes well the possibility for an end of the year bonus.
Send your resume and motivation to Twin Filter B.V., Zuiddijk 398, 1505 HE Zaandam, at the attention of Nathasja Waijboer, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.