Water Wastewater Odor and Corrosion Control for small headworks, large pump stations, in screening rooms and at the discharge of biofilters as well as many other applications!
The Deep Bed Scrubber (DBS) removes high concentrations of odorous gases from screening rooms, small headworks, and large pump stations. It is also used to polish biofilter discharge air. The DBS is built-to-order and sized for airflows from 800 to 8,000 cfm. At the heart of the DBS there's the dry-scrubbing media. The scrubber is designed for horizontal airflow and houses up to four vertical media stages for multiple gas challenges.
• Aluminum or stainless steel construction
• Full charge of Purafil ESD media
• Enclosed motor and blower system
• Skid mounted
• Up to four media bed sections for multiple contaminant challenges
• Mist eliminator/prefilter
• External FRP blower and motor
• Vacuum ports
• Exhaust stack
• Explosion proof motor
• Rain louver